Pages

Search this blog

July 10, 2009

Welcome to my hood

Please join me on a tour of the delights and wonders of my new hood.

 border=
Art. I just love this little guy. He puts a smile on my face every time I walk by. A heart balloon? For me? Why thank you!

 border=
Nature.

 border=
The wares of my new favorite store, which sells a mash of twee rolls of wrapping paper, vintage jewelry and wedding dresses with bird remains stuck to the bustle. It was closed by the time I stopped by so I could only take a snap through the window.

 border=
Do you need wine, chocolate, gourmet salts and flowers and nothing else? This store is for you.

 border=
Can't be a hipster enclave without a bike repair shop. It's Article 4 of the Hipster Bylaws.

 border=
Bulbs. All shapes, all sizes, all colors.

 border=

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little guy carrying the heart shaped balloon seems like a neighborhood host welcoming visitors to Hipsterville. Amazing that he is such an adept grafitti-ist.

    ReplyDelete